Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
« Let this world explode. »
Jukebox   Dim 19 Avr - 19:27
Gallions : 72

STONE SOUR - Tired

«For every failing sun, there’s a morning after »
These are the eyes and the lies of the taken... These are their hearts but their hearts don’t beat like ours. They burn ‘cause they are all afraid. For every one of us, there’s an army of them but you’ll never fight alone. ‘Cause I wanted you to know that the world is ugly but you’re beautiful to me

Re: Jukebox   Dim 19 Avr - 19:41
Gallions : 150

Sugar, we' goin' down - Fall out boy

I’ll always bleed for you. so let’s laugh, let’s learn to laugh at ourselves again. and let’s love, Let’s hate what our love makes us do. if i face my fears, would my skies be all but clear? probably not. then again i’ve always held my doubts so close to my heart that these frames have trapped all my better days.  I hate the things i do and all the shit i put you through. it’s tragic, i’m static. i am the world’s worst, i am my own worst enemy,  drugs can’t kill me. love won’t save me from myself.

Re: Jukebox   Dim 19 Avr - 20:15
Gallions : 14

Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety Zag. Marilyn Manson.
Re: Jukebox   Dim 19 Avr - 22:20

Irrisistible - Fall Out Boy

I’ll always bleed for you. so let’s laugh, let’s learn to laugh at ourselves again. and let’s love, Let’s hate what our love makes us do. if i face my fears, would my skies be all but clear? probably not. then again i’ve always held my doubts so close to my heart that these frames have trapped all my better days.  I hate the things i do and all the shit i put you through. it’s tragic, i’m static. i am the world’s worst, i am my own worst enemy,  drugs can’t kill me. love won’t save me from myself.

Re: Jukebox   Lun 20 Avr - 8:57
Gallions : 14

Too bad. Nickelback.
Ils ont le truc dans la voix qui me fait exploser pour Alaric, je crois que j'ai trouvé son thème.
Re: Jukebox   Lun 20 Avr - 23:05

Nickelback <3 Voix de ouf c'est clair !

My Chemical Romance - The World Is Ugly

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken... These are their hearts but their hearts don’t beat like ours. They burn ‘cause they are all afraid. For every one of us, there’s an army of them but you’ll never fight alone. ‘Cause I wanted you to know that the world is ugly but you’re beautiful to me

« The light that brings the dawn »
Re: Jukebox   Lun 20 Avr - 23:08
Gallions : 71

Melanie Martinez - Carousel

Re: Jukebox   Mar 21 Avr - 16:55

Bleed it out - Linkin Park

« It's not my war. »
Re: Jukebox   Mar 21 Avr - 19:24
Gallions : 20

Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

Voui. Parce que voilà.
Re: Jukebox   Mar 21 Avr - 21:56

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand

« We are partners in darkness »
Re: Jukebox   Mer 22 Avr - 13:17
Gallions : 102

FOB > The Kids Aren't Alright
Re: Jukebox   Mer 22 Avr - 22:07

It's a long way to the top - AC/DC

Re: Jukebox   Jeu 23 Avr - 18:44

IAMX - Ghosts Of Utopia

Re: Jukebox   Jeu 23 Avr - 19:09

Are you gonna be my girl - Jet

Re: Jukebox   Jeu 23 Avr - 21:47

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Re: Jukebox   Ven 24 Avr - 12:26
Gallions : 47

Audio, Video, Disco. - Justice

I NEED MY ABSOLUTION.
They say we are what we are but we don't have to be. I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way. I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame. I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.
Re: Jukebox   Sam 25 Avr - 20:17

IAMX - My Secret Friend

Re: Jukebox   Sam 25 Avr - 20:17

Never too late - Three day grace

« The Time Keeper »
Re: Jukebox   Dim 26 Avr - 11:33
Gallions : 94

it's hard to get around the wind, alex turner
Re: Jukebox   Dim 26 Avr - 23:34
Gallions : 46

30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

« The Time Keeper »
Re: Jukebox   Lun 27 Avr - 19:08
Gallions : 94

once upon a dream (maleficient), lana del rey
Re: Jukebox   Mar 28 Avr - 23:22
Gallions : 46

Tasnim Vang a écrit:
once upon a dream (maleficient), lana del rey

Ooooh j'adore

VOLBEAT - Doc Holliday

Re: Jukebox   Jeu 30 Avr - 7:22
Gallions : 79

I see fire - Ed Sheeran.

« It's not my war. »
Re: Jukebox   Jeu 30 Avr - 8:17
Gallions : 76

IN THIS MOMENT > Blood.
Re: Jukebox   Jeu 30 Avr - 9:28

The Phoenix - Fall out boy

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAIIIINT

Contenu sponsorisé
Re: Jukebox   

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant